Exporting chart values to excel

Help with reports & document templates
Post a reply

Exporting chart values to excel

Postby CCopeland » November 26th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Hi

The charts I have set up - am I able I export the data to a spreadsheet? e.g. monthly turnover

Many thanks

Charlotte
CCopeland

Re: Exporting chart values to excel

Postby Support » December 12th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Hi Charlotte,

You can export a chart by right clicking on the chart image in ClinicOffice and choosing the EXPORT option. If you're referring to exporting the underlying chart data, then it's simply a matter of exporting the GRID on which the chart is based, in which case you need to right-click on the GRID and select the EXPORT option.

Please let us know if this helps to answer your question.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Postby CCopeland » December 13th, 2013, 1:31 pm

Hi

Thank you.
Yes I have been able to export the gris and chart - but it is the inbetween data - the information collated from the grid to produce the chart - that is what I need to export either separately or with the chart so the chart makes sense. Else the chart looks good but there are no actual figures shown, in that makes sense?

Kind reagrds
Charlotte
CCopeland

Postby Support » December 17th, 2013, 9:24 am

>> Yes I have been able to export the gris and chart - but it is the inbetween data
I'm sorry - I don't understand what "inbetween data" is.

Do you mean how to show the actual values on the charts? If so, it depends on what type of chart you are using. For example, if you're using a LINE chart, under the CHART PROPERTIES, go to "SeriesTemplate" then set "LabelsVisibility" to TRUE. This will show the plotted values on the chart.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Reports & Templates