report needed

Help with reports & document templates
Post a reply

report needed

Postby michelle1234 » May 12th, 2014, 10:50 am

Hi
A while ago I posted a topic re a request for a report
I am hoping it is still possible that someone maybe able to provide the code needed to achieve this outcome we require.

I need to run a report for the outcomes drop down box which is found within the patient session notes
(we have added about 30 outcomes within this drop down) I need to report to my CCG how many of each outcome I have completed during a given timeframe

Hope you can help
michelle
michelle1234

Re: report needed

Postby Mat Larkin » May 12th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Hi there Michelle1234,

Sorry for the delay!

If you go to the Clinical Notes section which is below Staff members on the toolbar, you can show all Session Notes or show them from a certain time (This Month, Last Month etc). You can then GROUP this by SESSION/CASE OUTCOME. To do this all you need to do is DRAG & DROP the column header at the top where it says DRAG A COLUMN HEADER HERE TO GROUP BY THAT COLUMN.

(If you can't see this, you need to right click one of the column headers and select SHOW GROUP BY BOX.)

Then this will show you how many of each session outcomes were given at a specific time.

Hope this helps! :)
ClinicOffice Support Team
Mat Larkin

Postby michelle1234 » May 20th, 2014, 10:20 am

matt
your a star that's brilliant
can I ask another!
under session outcomes we have 30+ of possible choices but with many of our clients
we need to tick multiples which I don't appear to be able to do? #-o
Any advice
Michelle
michelle1234

Postby Mat Larkin » May 20th, 2014, 10:39 am

Hi Michelle,

The only thing I can suggest is if you use your CLINICAL FORMS module to re-design the Session Note page. That way you could turn your Session Outcomes into tick boxes on the form. So that it doesn't take too much room on the form, you could possibly add them to a GROUP so you can hide/unhide them, depending on what you want.

If this is something you would like us to do for you, there would be a charge depending on how long it will take and what exactly you would need. If you would like a quote, email

Otherwise, feel free to change the form yourselves. Just beware that when creating new fields/tickboxes, this changes the structure of your database. There are a couple of windows that pop up with some information when creating a field. I would suggest you read them when they pop up!

Thanks! :mrgreen:
ClinicOffice Support Team
Mat Larkin

Post a reply

Return to Reports & Templates