problems with icons in dairy since last update

Any questions, comments, hints or tips relating to ClinicOffice 2005
Post a reply

problems with icons in dairy since last update

Postby mdvo » April 11th, 2007, 6:59 am

Hello,
Since last update (1080):

1.the sessionnote icon doesn't appear after saving. I have to refresh my diary manually (although the --refresh after saving button --is clicked on)

2. the finiancial icon doesn't appear after saving (quick invoice), even after refreshing manually.

regards,
maarten
mdvo

Postby mdvo » April 11th, 2007, 8:02 am

correction:

At this moment: the financial icons are there, except for one (the first payment of today. That icon does not appear at all. After saving, after logging in out and in.

:?:
mdvo

Have you tried setting up your auto refresh??

Postby backman » April 13th, 2007, 9:11 am

Click on Show Diary Options (right top corner of screen)
Tick refresh after saving
In the drop down menu select refresh every 30 seconds
This will probably sort it...I hope

Colm
backman

• Website

Postby mdvo » April 13th, 2007, 9:22 am

Thanks for the information ! It works fine now !

regards,

Maarten :D
mdvo

Postby Support » April 13th, 2007, 1:52 pm

Hi - just to clarify this subject - build 1080 fixed an issue where when the diary was in "Manual Refresh" mode, it was still refreshing automatically whenever invoices/payments or sessions were entered.

For clinics with 10,000s records, this was causing performance issues. Since build 1080, if you select "Manual Refresh" - the diary will ONLY refresh when you tell it to (which is what should happen!).

If this is not what you want, then please change the dairy refresh (under diary options at the top right) to a different value - e.g. 30 seconds or 1 minute.

Thanks.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Postby nfjaffer » April 18th, 2007, 8:33 am

I have just updated to v 1082 and I have selected refresh icons after saving from the grid menu. However the icons are not showing up until I have to refresh the dairy manually.
nfjaffer

Postby nfjaffer » April 18th, 2007, 8:37 am

Having said that, I have just tried to refresh and two of the payments that have been entered are not even showing up with an icon, even though the invoice and payments have been entered. Refreshing manually isn't even bringing the icons up now. ?? :?
nfjaffer

Postby mdvo » April 18th, 2007, 9:03 am

I've had the same problem after the upgrade 1080. I've tried the sugestion from Colm and my problem is solv

Click on Show Diary Options (right top corner of screen)
Tick refresh after saving
In the drop down menu select refresh every 30 seconds
This will probably sort it...I hope

Maarten
mdvo

Postby nfjaffer » April 18th, 2007, 9:49 am

Ok I tried it but nothing happened. The two payments at the bottom are still not showing the pound icon even thought their invoices and payments have been entered. :?
nfjaffer

Postby mdvo » April 18th, 2007, 10:14 am

Hi,

I've one appoinent which is (still) missing the icons, but with correct payments and sesionnotes. Just like yours...But after i've swiched to the automatic refreshment mode all icons did appear with the new payments and sessions.

Maarten
mdvo

Postby Support » April 19th, 2007, 12:08 pm

Hi Guys. If you have definitely created an invoice for a specific appointment but there is no icon showing, then this can be fixed by doing the following :-
- Right click the appointment
- Click Appointment Invoices, and click the invoice in question
- In the invoice editor, click the Notes memo pad and press the space bar
- Click Save & Close
- The icon should now appear in the diary (as long as the refresh setting is not on manual)
What this does is makes a change to the invoice record (i.e. the space character in the Notes field) which then forces the Save & Close to update the database which also updates the appointment record.

We have had a few reports now that the latest builds sometimes seem to miss out the appointment icons, but we've been unable to reproduce the problem here!

We'll keep looking into it though and post an update as soon as we can find a cause.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Questions & Answers