Support Forum for ClinicOffice - Practice Management Software by Pioneer Software

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

*** Get the Latest Report & Document Templates Here ***

ClinicOffice Support Forum Index -> CO2005 Report & Document Templates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
support
Site Admin
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: *** Get the Latest Report & Document Templates Here ***

*** Click here to see the latest Report & Document Templates which are available for you to download into your ClinicOffice Database ***

Q. How do I download and import these templates?

There are two methods for importing the latest report templates into your ClinicOffice 2005 database. Method 1 is quicker, but some users have reported problems with WinZip interfering with the ".rep" files.

We recommend trying method 1 and if you run into problems then use method 2 instead.

METHOD 1
[1] Launch ClinicOffice 2005
[2] (optional) Perform a backup (Tools | Backup Database)
[3] Logon to your database
[4] Click the link at the top of this message to see the latest templates. You can then click on individual reports that you want, or you can click "ALL_REPORTS" to get all of them in one go
[5] After clicking a report, click OPEN to have ClinicOffice import the file
(Note: on some computers, WinZip hijacks the ".rep" file association at this point and opens the report file rather than ClinicOffice. If this happens then just close winzip and use method 2 instead)
[6] ClinicOffice will now start importing the report(s) into your database

METHOD 2
[1] Launch ClinicOffice 2005
[2] (optional) Perform a backup (Tools | Backup Database)
[3] Logon to your database
[4] Click the link at the top of this message to see the latest templates. You can then click on individual reports that you want, or you can click "ALL_REPORTS" to get all of them in one go
[5] After clicking the report, click SAVE to save the report file to your hard disk (your desktop is as good a place as any)
[6] In ClinicOffice, go to Reports & Templates
[7] Click "Import Report..." under the Common Actions section in the side panel
[8] Select the "all_reports.rep" file which you downloaded earlier to start importing the reports
[9] After you have imported the reports into your database, you can delete the .rep files you downloaded

*IMPORTANT* Whichever method you use, you may be asked about overwriting existing reports. This happens when importing a report which already exists in your database. If you want to accept the new report and you don't need to keep the one in your database, click YES to overwrite it. If however you want to keep the one that is in your database (perhaps because you have modified it), then click NO to have ClinicOffice rename the new report before importing it.

Once the import is finished, click Report & Templates to view the new templates. Note that new templates will be put in the template category. You can drag/drop them in to the category of your choice.

Q. What if I accidentally overwrote some reports that I wanted to keep?

You did take a backup didn't you?! Just restore your database from the backup.

Q. I still don't see a report that I need - what do I do?

Please post a new topic in this forum with a detailed description of the report that you want. If it is pretty 'generic' and we deem that it will be useful to other users, then we'll do it for you without charge and post it here. If it's a more specific report tailored to your clinic however, then there will be a (relatively) small charge. Please see our website (www.pioneersoftware.co.uk) for more information.
       ClinicOffice Support Forum Index -> CO2005 Report & Document Templates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: