Support Forum for ClinicOffice - Practice Management Software by Pioneer Software

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in 

Custom Fields on report templates

ClinicOffice Support Forum Index -> CO2005 Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
backman

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Custom Fields on report templates

Can you insert support for custom fields on the "Insert Merge Field" drop down menu.

I have a number of these fields that I use for reports and patients cards

Many thanks

Colm
support
Site Admin
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject:

Hi - this feature is already there! Please make sure you have updated to the latest version in case you are using an older build.

Please also make sure that you import the latest reports into your database from this post...
http://ccgi.hmuscroft.plus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21

The custom patient fields are only available on the "Letter" templates and they are right down at the bottom of the "Insert Merge Field" list.

Last edited by support on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
backman

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Custom Fields Giving A Failed response

As suggested I had a look in the letters folder and sure enough Custom fields are where you said they would be...

I copied the letter and pasted my table from another doc into it... and then inserted a merg field form custom pat menu

on merging it gave a failed response...I have attached the docs to see if you can reproduce...

Colm
support
Site Admin
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject:

Hi Colm,

We sent you a couple of emails with some suggestions. Please let us know if you're still having problems or if it's resolved now. Thanks.

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Custom Fields..inclusion of initial consultation field...

Went through all you instructions and have sorted this issue into a workable solution ..many thanks...

but in terms of ergonomic use as I suggested being able to print a patinet card from the patient editor print button with merging custon fields should be added to the wish list

or placing an initial consultation field somewhere in the patient editor it's a handy little date to have printed on the patient card

Many Thanks

Colm (insomnia is a curse!!!)
       ClinicOffice Support Forum Index -> CO2005 Wish List All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: