Advanced Clinical Notes

Tell us what new/improved features you would like in ClinicOffice
Forum rules
Please DO NOT post a "Wish-List Request" unless you're certain that ClinicOffice doesn't already do what you are trying to accomplish! If you're not certain how to achieve something, please first post a message in the Questions & Answers Forum.
Post a reply

Advanced Clinical Notes

Postby sgammell » July 4th, 2011, 9:01 am

The clinical notes are great.

But, in our clinic we try to keep the use of the computer to a minimum. Plus our appointments can be as small as 15 minutes. What I wondered and I'm sure that others would find this beneficial also, would it be possible to have pre-selected choices for a visual note...

Example..

For a face botox session... to have the ability to drag and drop a 'X 2 units' onto parts of the face then drag and drop 'X 5 Units' onto another part

If these were customisable I believe it would make clinical note taking easier for many people...

Please help.
sgammell

Re: Advanced Clinical Notes

Postby Support » July 7th, 2011, 7:15 am

You can already add text to a Visual Note using the TEXT tool. I guess what you're talking about is having a predefined list of text items to add?

However, in our experience, adding lots of text to a visual note will soon obscure it making it difficult to read especially when the visual note gets resized down for the Clinical History.

Instead, we recommend creating your own visual note and making a KEY on it i.e. a box in one corner which shows visually that a "RED CROSS = such-and-such" and a "BLUE CIRCLE = something else".

Many customers use this methodology and it works well for them.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Wish List