Charge Date

Help with reports & document templates
Post a reply

Charge Date

Postby QMOsteo » July 2nd, 2012, 3:42 pm

When raising an invoice from the 'Pending Charges' function/screen, is it possible to add the 'Charge Date' to the invoice in order to distinguish multiple items of the same Item Code/Description ? I can't see that this field is available in the source data for any invoice report template for use within Report Designer. I have tried using the Invoice Date, but this just replicates a single date for each line.
Perhaps you could suggest the SQL that needs to be added to capture the data for this new functionality?
Thanks,
Quentin
QMOsteo

Re: Charge Date

Postby William » July 3rd, 2012, 10:45 am

Hi Quentin

Thanks for the post. It is possible to add the 'Appointment Details' so that the appointent date that the charge was raised on will appear up on an invoice line. In order to do this please follow the steps below.

1) Open the 'Raise Invoices from Charges' window
2) Towards the bottom right there is a small blue link which says "More Options", click on on this
3) Tick the option for Appointment Details

Now when you raise an invoice the appointment details, which includes the appointment, date will appear on the invoice line. This will help to distinguish the multiple items you may have on an invoice.

Please let us know if this is not quite what you are looking for.
ClinicOffice Support Team
William

Postby QMOsteo » July 3rd, 2012, 9:27 pm

Thanks William, that works fine and gives the necessary detail I need.
Quentin
QMOsteo

Postby viodelin » July 23rd, 2014, 10:14 pm

hello, I am designing invoice templates and I need:

- The date in full (23rd July 2014)
- The appointment date (without the time)

Which fields /options do I have to use?

thanks in advance,
viodelin

Postby Mat Larkin » July 24th, 2014, 10:24 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

If you want the date in full, you need to right click the report you wish to edit and go into DESIGN TEMPLATE. Then you need to find the field where the data is being pulled to, click the arrow over the field and change the format string to display the date in a different format.

To seperate the date and time of an appointment - We would need to do some work back here as in the database table the date and time are as one.

I can look into this for you and see if it is possible to do. Depending on the complexity of doing this, there may be a charge.

Again, if you want us to edit the report for you, we are more than happy to do this, however there would be a charge involved.

Thanks
Mat Larkin

Postby viodelin » July 24th, 2014, 11:19 am

Thank you Matt, that worked.

What is the name of the field for "appointment date" ?
viodelin

Postby Mat Larkin » July 24th, 2014, 11:25 am

Hiya,

There are two

There is APPSTART and APPFINISH.

If your intention is to let them know the date and time of the appointment, I would suggest using the APPSTART.

Thanks
Mat Larkin

Postby viodelin » July 24th, 2014, 12:41 pm

Thanks for that. Unfortunately this field is not on my list and I don't seem to be able to type it in.
viodelin

Postby Support » November 11th, 2015, 11:23 am

In fact, the appointment date field is not available as standard on an invoice report, so you will need to add it to the SQL using the SQL builder. Please let us know if you need assistance with that - many thanks.
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Reports & Templates