Reports from Clinic Notes

Help with reports & document templates
Post a reply

Reports from Clinic Notes

Postby salisburyfes » February 20th, 2013, 11:09 am

Hi,

Do you have any templates for getting grid reports from the clinical notes module. I know I will have to add in my own custom fields but I would like an idea of what is involved first. At the moment I am putting a lot of custom fields into the appointment form/view but as appointments are used very frequently and searches are time sensitive I didn't really want to add another 20-30 in case it slowed things down. We have the server edition with around 1000 active patients.

We would like to get these reports to generate audit data. Putting fields in the appointment works because we have the date/period of intervention.

Thanks,

Steve
Odstock Medical Ltd
National Clinical FES Centre
Salisbury
salisburyfes

Re: Reports from Clinic Notes

Postby Support » February 20th, 2013, 3:49 pm

Hi Steve - no we don't have any templates precisely for the reason that you mention i.e. all our clients seem to use them differently and require different information to be extracted from their Clinical Notes. Also, as soon as you enter custom fields, the report will have to be bespoke based on the custom fields that you enter.

The best course is to continue adding your custom fields as you have been doing, and then when you've finished, create a mock-up of the report or template that you want ClinicOffice to generate and contact our support team. We'll be happy to provide a quote and do the work for you.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Reports & Templates