Adding values to charts

Help with reports & document templates
Post a reply

Adding values to charts

Postby CCopeland » November 26th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Hi

I have been able to set up many different charts for my invoices, turrnover, number of appointments etc - which are fabulous.

However I want to be able to have the values of the bar charts shown on the chart itself - I have found an annotations options - but cannot seem to get it to automatically show the valus for each bar in the bar chart.

Please could you advise how I may achieve this?

Many thanks
Charlotte
CCopeland

Re: Adding values to charts

Postby Support » December 12th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Hi Charlotte,

If you right-click on a chart and click DESIGN, you can see all the available options on that screen. There are lots of options under the "Chart Properties" header which relate to the chart, including the lables.

The charting tool is licensed from a 3rd party company (Developer Express) and in the I'm not sure if it's possible to always show all the label values on all chart types and you didn't mention which chart type you are using. However, you will find that under the list of "Chart Properties" there are a number of settings you can change which affect the "labels" on a chart. Please look through all the settinsg in the "Chart Properties" list to see if you can find anything there which suits your needs.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Postby CCopeland » December 13th, 2013, 1:34 pm

Hi
Yes I have played with the chart properties - and I think it will do it - however I am struggling to make it work.

If you could just let me know which properties facility to use and how that would be super.

Many thanks

Charlotte
CCopeland

Postby Support » December 17th, 2013, 9:35 am

Hi Charlotte - under the Chart Properties please go to "SeriesTemplate" and then set "LabelsVisibility" to true.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Postby CCopeland » January 2nd, 2014, 3:41 pm

Marvelous - works a treat!
Thank you :-)
CCopeland

Post a reply

Return to Reports & Templates