Editing Reports

Any questions, comments, hints or tips relating to ClinicOffice 2005
Post a reply

Editing Reports

Postby swoakes » April 26th, 2007, 8:25 pm

We want to edit the "Invoice" report so that we can send it to insurance companies as a summary of patient treatments. The report only has the patient Name and ID which is not enough. How can I add the Patients DOB and possibly their adress? I have tried adding these fiels but they don't appear to be avaialble for selection.
swoakes

• Website

Postby Support » April 30th, 2007, 10:34 am

Hi - this is something that is much easier if we do it for you.

As it's only a small change to an existing report and you are on the ClinicOffice Support Plan, we're happy to do this without any charge.

Please can you make sure that you have RealVNC installed on your computer (you can get it from here : http://www.pioneersoftware.co.uk/co05_update.htm and then give our office a call (0870 745 5008) and we'll use VNC to remotely adjust the report for you.

Thanks.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Editing Reports

Postby swoakes » April 30th, 2007, 11:21 am

We can of course do this but would it not be easier to email me the report containing the missing fields so that I can edit its layout myself? Thanks Steve
swoakes

• Website

Postby Support » May 2nd, 2007, 8:10 am

The fields are not missing, they simply need adding to the SQL statement that provides the data source for the report - which requires a knowledge of the SQL language and our database structure.

Also, if you have modified the layout of your "invoice" report and we sent you a new one then it will overwrite any layout changes you have made, so the best solution is to give us a call and we'll add in the additional fields for you.

Thanks.
ClinicOffice Support Team
Support
Site Admin

Post a reply

Return to Questions & Answers